Pyaaz ka Anda (Onion Omelette)
This delicious omelette is a popular side dish with the famous Hyderabadi breakfast dish, Kichdi. It is very simple to make and can also simply be paired with toast for an easy, healthy breakfast.
1 Medium Onion Finely Diced
1 Tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 Tsp Red Pepper Powder
1 Tsp Turmeric
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Finely Chopped Green Chili's (Adjust to your liking)
1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Cilantro
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients, except for egg and oil, and mix everything together well.
2. Now add the eggs and scramble all the ingredients together in the bowl.
3. Take a medium frying pan and heat about 1 Tbsp oil.
4. Next, add about half of the egg mixture into the pan and spread across the pan to make a round omelette. Flip carefully once it is slightly browned on one side.
5. Once the other side is also browned, remove from the pan and cut into triangular portions. Your pyaaz ka anda is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply.